Monday, May 16, 2011

"Oh, Montana, give this child a home."

A few pictures from being out and about walking around town.  
There are moments when I am overwhelmed by the fact that this is home.
Gardiner with the sun setting on Sepulcher and Electric Peak
The Roosevelt Arch: if you look closely, there is a coyote crossing in front of it
Sunrise on Sepulcher and the Arch (dedicated by Teddy Roosevelt in  1903
A mama bison and her new baby resting in town, safe from predators

Looking back at Gardiner
A bighorn sheep ram not far from town
Investigators at church
Spring in Montana

4 comments:

evieperkins said...

Wow. Those are impressive.

Carrie said...

Just beautiful! You make me want to come to Yellowstone!! (To see you too, of course)...

Miss Wesel said...

Oh I really hope I can come see you soon, your pictures make me long for it too.

Miss Wesel said...

Oh I really hope I can come see you soon, your pictures make me long for it too.